#htmlcaption1 Easy Makeup Tips Tricks Men and Women! Say Goodbye to Puffy Eyes. Skin Care Info Skin Whitening Beauty Info Korner

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

0

Nailette cutest mini subscription For Beauty Info Korner

  • Wednesday, October 7, 2015
  • Iqra Naveed
  • Share
  • Nailette is the newest nail subscription on the market. It’s only two months old so it’s a baby in the world of subscriptions but that’s so fitting since the polishes you will get with your subscription are sort of like babies too. They are minis from companies like Essie, OPI, and Orly.


    Read this poem by the founder of Nailettes and you’ll see why I was happy when she offered to send me a box.
    Nailette subscription box

    ‘Twas the first day of spring, when all through the sky,
    Not a cloud was present, or none I could spy. 
    When out at brunch I saw a friend’s nails, 
    In a stunning coral that matched her coattails.
    Away to the beauty store I flew like a flash,
    And found 30 shades of coral – a total mishmash! 
    Finally, I gave up and just asked an employee, 
    What the bestselling coral shade might be. 
    With a fat little brush, so lively and quick, 
    I applied my new polish and hoped it would stick. 
    Alas, alas – the shade was too red, 
    And my savings account, 15 dollars it’d shed.
    I decided something must be done, 
    Wasting all this polish was no fun. 
    Could someone help me find the right shade? 
    In a size I can finish before I’m an old maid?
    And then, in a twinkling, I founded Nailette, 
    A mix of nails and a game of roulette. 
    Mini nail polishes mailed to your door, 
    In handpicked colors that you will adore.
    Nailette’s aim is to find colors you want yet don’t want to be overloaded with. Sometimes you want a bold, bright shade for your toes but you know it’s a one or two time polish. With Nailettes you can change your subscription to fit the mood of the moment.



    For $7.99 (plus $2 shipping) you’ll get the cutest little box with two well wrapped minis in it. You start by specifying your skin tone and then choose what type of colors you want: Simple and Subtle; Sophisticated and Classy; Bold and Edgy; or I want to mix it up.  There are sample nails of the types of shades they are talking about on their subscription page


    With my package I wanted Bold and Edgy. Here are the two great polishes I received:



    I love holographic polishes and I’d mulled over OPI’s Peace, Love & OPI every time I was in Ulta but I had similar colors and didn’t feel like buying it to use once. I was thrilled when this came in my package. Orly Frisky is a cream polish that is more suited for spring and summer so I haven’t worn it yet but I will since I love my nails to look frisky in sunny weather


    The OPI polish was so much fun to wear because it always looked different. The above picture was my nails under my nail tech’s bright light. The bottom was taken within the shop. Look how different they are.

    Each month you need to be signed up by the 20th of the month to change your options. You can order a set of three polishes for $13.79 shipped too. This makes a great gift for someone you know who loves polish and loves to wear different colors all the time (like me!!!) You can purchase a 3 or 6 month gift for someone.
    With Nailette you get surprises every month but you’ll never have to worry about the quality of the polishes since you know and love those brands anyway. I love subscription boxes and surprises so this is a great find for me. If you are a polish maven it’s time to get to know Nailettetoo. — Marcia

    0 Responses to “Nailette cutest mini subscription For Beauty Info Korner”

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Islami Book