#htmlcaption1 Easy Makeup Tips Tricks Men and Women! Say Goodbye to Puffy Eyes. Skin Care Info Skin Whitening Beauty Info Korner

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

0

Spring Break without

  • Tuesday, September 29, 2015
  • Iqra Naveed
  • Share

  • Top Ten Tuesday is going on Spring Break. We had to decide what we’d take along and I decided a beach vacation would be in order just about now. No temperatures fluctuating between snow, rain and warmth. Nothing to think about but relaxation. First things I’d take are my iPad and iPhone. After that I’d chose some favorites like the items shown.
    SUNGLASSES – Do not leave home without sunglasses. This pair is Kate Spade New York Cat Eye in Translucent Blush and I’d love to own them. I have more limited choices because I have to have my RX but this would be the pair I’d pick if I didn’t.

    SUNSCREEN – I think sunglasses are important but I think that sunscreen is totally vital. You need sunscreen no matter where you are even if it’s Antarctica! I like this AVEENO® Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 because it’s fragrance free and can be used on face and body. “Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Extract and mineral ingredients (Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide), this sunscreen forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that scatters UVA/UVB rays for superior sun protection. It soothes sensitive skin and is oil free, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and water resistant for 

    0 Responses to “Spring Break without”

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Islami Book