#htmlcaption1 Easy Makeup Tips Tricks Men and Women! Say Goodbye to Puffy Eyes. Skin Care Info Skin Whitening Beauty Info Korner

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

0

Bigelow take a shower

  • Tuesday, September 29, 2015
  • Iqra Naveed
  • Share
  • I remember the first time I bought a shower gel. I was a latecomer to the world of bath and body products and basically just used an unscented bar of soap in the shower. When I learned I was missing out on a whole world of products I started shopping around but everything was too perfumey or artificial smelling for my nose. I finally came across C.O. Bigelow aka C.O. Bigelow Apothecary and realized I’d found a brand that I could tolerate. I don’t remember if the first Body Cleanser I bought was Lemon or Grapefruit but I know it was one of those.
    When C.O. Bigelow offered to send a Grapefruit scented Body Wash I was absolutely thrilled to have this experience again. It woke up all my memories and my senses once I started using it in the shower after all these years.This $12 bottle of cleanser has been living in my shower for a few weeks now and seems quite content there. My body is also content with using this. I am very happy that this is a more natural smelling shower gel without any of the artificialness I dislike. Instead it’s a zesty grapefruit scent that I love on my body. It even leaves my bathroom smelling so pleasant afterwards.

    This lathers up beautifully and a little goes a long way when I’m using a shower pouf. If you aren’t a citrus fan there are other fragrances besides lemon and grapefruit like Lavender, Lime & Coriander, Mentha, Coconut, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary Mint. My skin feels nicely moisturized after my shower and I love that they use Aloe Vera Gel to produce this effect.

    This lathers up beautifully and a little goes a long way when I’m using a shower pouf. If you aren’t a citrus fan there are other fragrances besides lemon and grapefruit like Lavender, Lime & Coriander, Mentha, Coconut, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary Mint. My skin feels nicely moisturized after my shower and I love that they use Aloe Vera Gel to produce this effect.

    As the weather cools I’m finding that my C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm ($7.50) is getting more and more use. This contains Shea Butter which helps to nourish and condition lips. It also is Vitamin C rich and has a concentration of lemon oil and lemon extract to provide a dose of Vitamin C to my lips. I find this to be very soft and easy to apply. I mostly wear it alone but I’ve also used it as a base for a lip color or to add a little shine and moisture to a lipstick. It does contain sodium saccharin though so be aware of that.
    A big surprise to me is that the official C.O. Bigelow site carries dozens of other brands besides their own so getting to free shipping will be easy! C.O. Bigelow products are cruelty free, reasonably priced and trustworthy.  Do you feel like jumping in the shower with C.O. Bigelow too?? — Marcia

    Body Cleanser Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleth-10, Polysorbate 20, Lauramide MEA, Lauramide MIPA, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium PCA, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG 20 Sorbitan Laurate, Octadecyl Di-t-butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Triethylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylparaben, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).
    Lip Balm Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Petrolatum, Octyldocecanol, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d’abeille), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Saccharin.

    0 Responses to “Bigelow take a shower”

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Islami Book