#htmlcaption1 Easy Makeup Tips Tricks Men and Women! Say Goodbye to Puffy Eyes. Skin Care Info Skin Whitening Beauty Info Korner

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

0

Wander Beauty 4 Piece Paris Collection

  • Tuesday, September 29, 2015
  • Iqra Naveed
  • Share
  • Nothing makes me as happy as a new cosmetics line and Wander Beauty, creation of supermodel Lindsay Ellingson, has definitely put a big huge smile on my face. QVC sells this really cool line and I have to say that it’s true…not all who wander are lost. (All you Lord of the Rings fans out there know exactly what I mean!)

    Wander Beauty sent me the QVC exclusive 4 Piece Paris Collection ($49.96) which includes:
    • 0.22-oz Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow in Dove Gray
    • 0.07-oz Catch the Light Highlighter in Ivory
    • 0.07-oz Love Lock Hydrating Lip Gel in Parisian Red
    • 0.20-oz Wanderess Cheek Tint in Dusty Rose

    The colors and formulas were created to capture the spirit of Paris.   have to admit, I haven’t been to Paris so I can’t say if the collection accomplishes that goal…but I can say it’s a set well worth a shopping trip to QVC.

    The Catch the Light Highlighter in Ivory is a lipstick-sized cream-to-powder highlighter. Just sweep it on then blend with a sponge for a beautiful luminescence. I wear this on my cheeks, the inner corner of my eyes, and my favorite trick – straight down the bridge of my nose. It is very pretty and wears well, even with my rather OCD nose powdering habit.



    First let me say that the Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow truly is absolutely exquisite – I am very, very picky about cream eyeshadows and this is one of my favorites of all time. It is just as beautiful at the end of the day as it is when first applie, and it doesn’t crease at all…a minor miracle for me since I have oily lids. Ingredients include green tea, aloe extracts, and vitamins C and E  The doe-foot applicator is fine for application, although I blend it out using a MAC 242 brush.
    You may have noticed that my Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow pictured above is called Dove Gray. Don’t let the name fool you – this eyeshadow is definitely not gray.  It’s a beautiful champagne taupe. It’s my favorite item in the set.

    Wanderess Cheek Tint fooled me at first…I would have sworn this was a lip gloss. But it’s a creamy cheek tint that dries into a light stain that doesn’t accentuate pores. It also has great lasting power. I love the Dusty Rose color, which is a very natural shade that makes you look healthy.


    The Love Lock Hydrating Lip Gel is certainly interesting. It has a unique gel texture that applies with lots of slip, but then dries down to almost a stain. Ingredients include rose extract and vitamins C and E.  I like this…can’t say I love it though. The Parisian Red is a beautiful shade, just not really on me. I also find that when I reapply it after the initial application it ends up looking uneven and rather spotty. I know people rave about the Love Lock Hydrating Lip Gelso maybe it’s just me and my particular body chemistry.

    0 Responses to “Wander Beauty 4 Piece Paris Collection”

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Islami Book